Travelling With Baby Tips For Hassle Free Journey
on October 9, 2014
Most of the people put an end to their travel just because they have become parents. But the reality is, you can spend much of your trip by soothing and entertaining your baby.
The travel experience will not be the same for all the parents; it has its upside as well.
There is no easier way to meet the people than with a baby in your lap.
As a parent, once you keep in mind the cardinal rule, it is not that much difficult to create a home away from your home wherever you go.
Every travel will become an experience that you can cherish in your later life.
Here are few smart travelling with baby tips:
- As soon as you arrive to your destination, unpack the things and set up the room that almost looks like your home. Engage your baby with a pile of toys or if you have any elder one, let them both play together.
- Get some small novel toys or books that your child hasn’t seen before. When comes to travel books, you can get the ones with lift-the-flaps or touch-and-feel textures. If any of your family friends with kids are traveling with you, you can share the toys with their kids. This will help in keeping your kid not getting bored.
- Make sure that the travel clothing for your baby should allow quick and easy diaper change. For example, wear your child in onesie with leggings as it gives easy access for diaper change without removing pants, socks or shoes.
- Instead of getting the baby stroller, it is always suggested to use a carrier. Baby carrier can help your baby sleep comfortably even you get on and off the plane and you are in a hurry to catch the next flight.
- Prefer to feed your baby while take-off and landing. Pressure changes are very uncomfortable to babies and even they don’t know how to clear their ears on their own. Sucking and swallowing can make their ears clean, so that you, your baby and your neighbors, all will have a happy travel. Mothers who are breastfeeding may not any problem with their babies.
- Baby sleep is the most difficult part of the travel. But don’t worry!!! If you have any travel bed that you want to carry with you, make the baby to sleep in it for few days before your travel. So that he/she will be habituated in that and there will not be much difficult for you during the travel.